Saturday, April 10, 2010

#11. Thomas Kinkade

I crashed a meeting Kevin had last night with Amy Miller (missionary working to go to Brazil) who reminded me to look into Jon Acuff's "Stuff Christians Like." He started a blog which is now a book and he is wonderfully frank about the quirky things that are prolific in the Christian life in the US today.

I know this will offend some, but I am not a Thomas Kinkade fan...never was, not even in the closet, so when I read Mr. Acuff's blog about him, I wanted to share: #11. Thomas Kinkade

(You were warned about being offended, so if you went to the site and are upset now, you have no one to blame but yourself.)

On a totally different subject: here is Kevin's last sermon. I know you'll enjoy this!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome!! And...by the way...you can crash our meetings anytime. You crazy girl!

cara erickson-park said...

methinks I have to agree with you!
Cara