Thursday, August 6, 2009

Smile with me :)

There is all sorts of weirdness going on in my brain these days...

Some are creating this wacky movement disorder that is wreaking havoc with me lately, and some of it is coming out in terms of little "drawings" that I have posted here. Since there isn't much I can do these days, and I am determined to try and get some creative work accomplished (Note: credit for this goes to my mother-in-law, Gerry, and my brother, Steve) I have been messing around on the computer...uh...messing is right!

Joe, the worm is for you, our fisherman friend...






















The Damask is for Kate and Chad's wedding (they registered for assorted Damask items)




















And the "bedbug" is an old idea I had years and years ago, and re-created again using technology, I like this one better!


















Kevin is working on the plethora of computers in his office used for "Art of the Following". He is working on some stuff for the Jackson's France endeavors and the BAM thing I mentioned earlier.

Please accept our apologies for Kevin's message (sermon from last Sunday) not available yet...technical difficulties have kept it from being posted...your patience is appreciated.

If you would like to pray for us, Kevin will need all the strength and endurance God can give to take care of a job and me full time again, and I am determined to keep the Joy God has blessed me with despite my circumstances. Thanks, we love you all.

No comments: