Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Family Weekend

Here is the entire group that met at my mother's farm this past weekend. My Mom, four brothers and my sister and some grandchildren and all the spouses sitting and standing around my dad's 1946 Willy's Army Jeep. I thought it was sort of like having him in the picture. It was wonderful!

We had great time and even spent some of Saturday scavenging Dad's old junk piles to make chairs to sit around the fire. (that will explain the photo of my niece on top of a ten-foot oddity of wood and junk...we loved it, Mom is keeping it! The two people on the sides, her sister and boyfriend are to keep it upright, it was only a little more stable than it looks.























Thank you to all who prayed for me to get through the weekend. I did very well and was able to enjoy myself and get out with everyone. God is so good to me, Thank you!

No comments: