Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A day in the life...

Have to tell a funny on myself.

Yesterday I was actually getting out of my pajamas (I know, crazy, right?) and trying to put on a top over my head and got...well...stuck. Really, stuck! So stuck, I had to go to Kevin and get his help. So I walk into his office with both arms over my head and my head half way in and out of this top and say, "HELP!" Well, if you lived with me for nearly twenty years, your reaction would have been the same...first, roll your eyes and wonder how I have lived so long like this, and then come at me to tickle the exposed parts! Eventually he righted me and got me back into human form, but not without lots of laughter on my part. I don't know what this means, but I laughed about that for a good ten minutes!

The rest of the day was filled with mostly work. We made an opera reference joke during lunch, and followed it with a Shakespear reference joke, thinking ourselves rather delightful and well educated!

On another note: (humm with me) hmmmm...
These are some creative images from SpY here's the link:
http://www.spy.org.es/
It is a Spanish street art group. It has some very interesting ideas to get peoples attention, and spread their work all over Europe. They are decidedly not Christian, but shouldn't there be an equally creative force there that is?







Rubik's cube for the lazy person...

No comments: