Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just so ya' know...

I (Pat) have been doing really well this week (I know it is just Tuesday). Yesterday I edited for 5 hours and went up and down the stairs (on purpose, not cuz I forgot to get something every time) 18 times! I also took a shower standing up- First time since December of 2007!

I'm telling you all this, just so ya' know, your prayers are doing awesome things here in my life, Kevin's life and for the work of the Kingdom!

Saying, "Thanks," is hardly enough and I am grateful for the brothers and sisters in Christ who are and have been praying for me (for us)! Thank you, thank you, thank you. And thanks to the Great God we serve, who sees us and our weaknesses and gives His mercy and strength because of his great love.

"Shout Outs" to Cheryl and Carry and my bro, Steve...also Deb, Deb, Caitlyn and Amy for their encouragement and love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!!!!!! We're sooo happy for you both. Now about the shower thing...is that because you didn't HAVE a shower for several of those months? Ha!! :) Love you guys~
Chad & Traci