Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Want to hear the great message?

Kevin won't tell you this, so I -in a completely unbiased opinion- have to tell you that he rocked on Sunday at Westwind Church. ~I know, I know, he is my beloved husband, but that is also what others (totally unrelated to him) said as well. God hit a home run with His message.

I always tell Kevin before he speaks, "have a blast" and "you are teaching God's word, you can't go wrong!"

Here's where to listen if you haven't yet:
November 9. 2008 (Kevin Mayer)

Thanks for all the prayers and support. God bless!

Art History Lesson #53
Did you know:
Christian tradition has long connected the authors of the four Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John) with the four "living creatures" that surround God's throne, as described in Revelation 4:7, in the following pairs:
Matthew = Human (emphasises the humanity of Christ)
Mark = Lion (Christ roaring into the world with the message of salvation)
Luke = Ox (Christ was the sacrifice for our sins)
John = Eagle (Christ as ruler, divine, one with God)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just listened to the podcast. Well done my friend. Thanks for allowing God to breathe on my life through you. And you set a new record for Brandon and Geoff to follow - message in under 30 minutes! Congratulations!

---Tim