Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Shhhh, Be Vewy Quiet

Yes, there's a mandate from the massess (well, a comment from our good friend Brandt) to get some info out about the project at ArtFest over the weekend. I'll get some pics and info up for you all a little later today, but in the meantime just wanted to let you know that Pat's busy recuperating from the activity of the last couple of weeks. Although she's pretty tired and needs to stay in bed for a few days, she held up remarkably well during the big push.

And oh yes, my shout out of this post goes to none other than Pat, for the 24 years of marriage we sorta celebrated on Monday. Well, I ate pizza and took this picture of her sleeping, but it was fun. When she's up and around we plan to get each other anniversary cards. Oh yeah, the magic continues.

5 comments:

Karen said...

HAPPY ANN-I-VER-SARY,
HAPPY ANN-I-VER-SARY,
HAPPY ANN-I-VER-SARY,
HAAAAPPPYYY ANN-I-VER-SARY!
HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY,
HAPPY ANN-I-VER-SARY,
HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY,HAPPY,
HAPPY ANN-I-VER-SARY,
OHHHH!
HAPPY ANN-I-VER-SARY,
HAPPY ANN-I-VER-SARY,
HAPPY ANN-I-VER-SARY,
HAAAAPPPYYYY ANN-I-VER-SARY!
(Sung to the tune Fred sang to Wilma Flintstone). Looks like Pat is snoring.

Anonymous said...

I am snoring, that is why there is a shield over my face and I have horrible breath!

Karen said...

Guess that's why there's a HUGE Glade air freshener behind your head. Little bit of drool on the chin. Nice hat, though.

Anonymous said...

LOL. It's like you were there!

Brandt Marshall said...

Close your mouth Pat, you'll get cottonball mouth in the morning.