Friday, April 4, 2008


"What if the life you really want,

and the future God wants for you,

is hiding right now

in your biggest problem,

your worst failure…

your greatest fear ? "


By Mark Batterson from his book: In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day: How to Survive and Thrive When Opportunity Roars

Read this today, seemed to fit me so, thought I would pass it on.
Interesting thoughts. I think there is some truth to it, and certainly can be found in many stories in the bible. I have been discouraged these last few days...but with prayer and great support from friends, family, and Kevin, I have been able to focus on the truth. Think of all the "truth" does for us:
it sets us free
it delivers us from evil
it keeps our focus on God
it saves us for crying out loud!!!!
Anyway...I'm sticking with the truth.
Thanks for all your prayers and encouragements. Pat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you guys---- no biblical answers----no information to send you----just my LOVE and concerns you never call this guy who has offered help soooooo I'll get keep prayin

Anonymous said...

Amen sister, we love you and are praying for you both.
Chris May

shines2god said...

My dear friend, I'm so sorry to hear you are still struggling with your health. I will continue to pray for you. We know our Father God is watching over you and will comfort you in all ways, He tells us so in his word.
We are here for you, so know that if either of you need anything just hollar and we'll come running, well may driving :)

Love you my sister-in-Christ
Debbie Hines