Saturday, April 12, 2008

treated like royalty

Well, we have had an amaaaaaazing trip. We will get into the specifics later, but these are amazing people!
I was eating my super (in bed) and challenge other missionaries to be able to tell the tales we have. For instance, Amy, have you been served breakfast in bed with a personal note, fresh strawberries, and your favorite flower?

Yes, they are spoiling me rotten. Even to the point of having some of our meetings in bed with me. (though some have started calling me the Queen and referring to meetings as "audiences") still, I have no complaints --- I should hope not!

Perhaps they feel sorry for me because they have heard about the bone-head I am traveling with, you know, the guy who "forgot" he has a curved blade in his carry on!

We will be home soon with lots of exciting news and ideas!
Thank you for your prayers. I have been doing amazingly well thank to them. Thanks to Karen, Eric, and Mom M. for the dog care. Thanks to Trevor for the car repairs.

3 comments:

the Unprofitable one said...

OOh queen, live forever.

lol. looking forward to seeing you all again.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your doing so well. We are praying for you and Kevin. Hope to hear all about it soon ;-)
love you guys!
Chad and Traci

Amy said...

I've never been served breakfast in bed with a personal note, fresh strawberries, and my favorite flower. But I'm thinking I could very well incorporate that into my meetings for support. "Just come over...I'll be the one in bed". Sounds good on paper...