Saturday, September 22, 2007

Update: Dusseldorf

Well, I thought I would update you with good news and even posted a good news blog a few minutes ago, but had to remove it because I spoke (blogged) too soon. The art is in Hamburg and won't be delivered until Tuesday. Needless to say it is a bit dissappointing. Mostly I am terribly dissapointed for the team here. They are great about it (of course).

For some reason, (and I think we all know why) I have not had a single worry about them. I have been resting in the peace of knowing that God is sovereign and He knows what is best and that is more than enough for me. Good lesson learned, I only hope I can keep it up.

Thank you for all your prayers. What a great family we are a part of! Please continue to pray for them here. I feel really bad for them.

Birger reminded me that the fact that the art isn't here is like the pattern in Josephs life, delayed...God's plan.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love you guys! Even though the art did not make it in time, I know that you are a blessing to the many who need to have you there. Keep fighting the battle - stay strong! I continue to pray for your journey.