Thursday, August 23, 2007

thanks everyone

Hidee hoe, brothers and sisters!

Just a quick up-date on the paintings. Thanks for your prayers everyone. I think I have finished the first one (of three). I'll try to get a picture of it up here soon, but I am working on the second one (of three) right now and don't want to stop.

Just so you know, Tuesday night I was very despondent because I thought I had ruined the first one (of three) and cried and prayed and yelled and generally anguished about it! (reminds me, pray for Kevin!) So Wed. morning I figured I had nothing to lose by "messing" around on top of what I had to learn for the next one and suddenly, it was very cool and I was much freer than I have been on a piece in years! THAT, is answered prayer and God working in His vessel!

So, thank you. It again reminds me that prayer is vital to our kingdom work (and when I say "our" I mean everyone.)

Gotta get back to work. Keep up the prayer for us. We'll keep up the prayer for you.

1 comment:

joe hartsell said...

bob ross calls those "happy accidents"

a servant of JESUS CHRIST,
Joe W HartselL Jr